Saturday, August 1, 2009
The Project
Over the last two months I've been leading and participating in a combined art therapy and music therapy group at work. I found that taking 45 minutes to be creativity whether it be creating music, creating movement or creating art has been an uplifting experience for me. After the group I feel lighter and happier. My typical worries about endless items on my to do list or just about life seem to become insignificant. And that feeling carries on for the remainder of the day. Upon thinking about the reason for this feeling I've come to realize that those 45 minutes provide with a time to live in the moment, to live intentionally. To get the feeling of harmony I experience after the group to become a larger part of my life I'm starting this project to document my daily experience with intentional creativity. I hope that as I progress through each day that I will feel more fulfilled and lighter as I travel through life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment